Saturday 5 December 2015

Top 3 Easy to Grow Seeds

 Wouldn’t it be nice if you could get things done in life in the easiest possible way? I guess that simplifying things is what we all dream about.


With growing your own seeds, you don’t have to dream about it. It has become a reality.

Most fresh starters ask me about the advantages of easy to grow seeds and where to get them.

Join me in this post to check out my super cool list of 3 easy to grow seeds. Let’s go!  Sweet Basil “Fine Verde”

Sweet Basil – As Sweetest as It Gets

 Sweet Basil is mainly used for culinary purposes. It grows 20-25 cm tall and has very aromatic, sweet and slightly spicy flavour. This ornamental, highly aromatic herbaceous plant adores lots of sun and will love you if you water it on regularly basis. Mr. Basil is suitable for growing outside or inside in ports on windowsills and balconies.


Red Dwarf Tomato “Vilma” – Small but Cute

This charming little veggie is a super fertile, mega popular tomato variety. It is great for growing as a houseplant at home or at your balcony. Mrs. Vilma grows as a compact bush loaded with bright red, small size, superb flavoured fruits. Red Dwarf Tomato “Vilma”

Orange Dwarf Tomato “Venus” – Size of a Small Baseball

Vilma’s closest cousin is an orange dwarf tomato called Venus. Mrs. Venus is an attractive, Hobbit variety of tomatoes. If you decide to get a Venus seed, you’ll be able to enjoy its super nutrient values.

Although Venus is best to be consumed in a fresh condition, I would also propose that you give it a shot with marinating it or use it as a food decoration. Orange Dwarf Tomato “Venus”


I will end this easy to grow seed list with one of my personal favourites. To tell you the truth, red mini radish known as “Sparkler 3” is also my children’s hero. This adorable early variety of radish is grown for spring and autumn harvest. It matures in 20-27 days and is characterized by crisp, aromatic, juicy, and irresistible, tasty flavour.


Based on my own experience with easy to grow seeds I managed to determine that gardening and health truly are best friends. If you want to learn more about these easy to grow champions, don’t hesitate to take a tour on our webpage. Of course, I’ll be here to help if you need me. Red Mini Radish “Sparkler 3”





No comments:

Post a Comment